My greatest strength as a portrait photographer is making connections with my subject. I love interacting with people –and by hiring me– you are allowing me to do what I love. -Kaydee
My clients hire me because I’m 100% open to any opportunity to shoot your family in their own environment. I come to you. …or go wherever y’all are going. We create casual and natural family portraits by capturing photographs when your family is already enjoying themselves.
I am passionate about getting to know the dynamics of your life in order to represent them on a printed page that will be handed down to your children’s children. For the last decade, the theme that stays constant in my lifestyle portraits is story-telling with multiple images. Because our goal is to put your life up on your walls and preserve your memories in print.
I want to be a part of welcoming loved ones into your home and having them immediately see and understand your passion for life and your family. Family portraits are so very important.
The fee for a Lifestyle Family Portrait Session is $100 and includes…
- The email / phone / in-person consultation where we plan your shoot.
- I travel to your home or any location your family is getting together.
- I scout the location for light and shoot as your family interacts and enjoys each other’s company for an average of 30 minutes.
- Also included in the session fee, are post production costs, editing, and the in-person viewing / purchase session.
- This fee is due at the time of booking and is transferable, but non-refundable.
- I welcome the opportunity to shoot extended families and splitting the cost of session fees and print packages is no problem.
The minimum print purchase is $100…
If you would like more information, shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you all the details.
From photo shoot to in-person viewing, please allow 48 hours.